Saturday, September 6, 2008

my cute little student--SHOVAN

SHOVAN, a very special name.

she is a cute little student of mine, and her laughter is contagious.

when im in bad mood, her laughter and smile wil cheer me up!

her sweet sweet smile is really a gud medicine to cure sadness and sorrowness.

for other students, mayb i am a domineering teacher who controlled them.

BUT, i wanna declare that i'm a 100% good teacher if u pay some respect to me as wht SHOVAN did.

hehehe...hope to capture photos with her and show u all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

today is friday, tmr wil be saturday.

so, 2 more days to reach monday, my very 1st test--fluid mechanics.

the feeling now is reli GAY.

haven touch the book yet.

aih....time is not enuf for me.

No comments: