Sunday, September 21, 2008

how will be my future?

im just got back from dinner at sentul.

at aunty's hse, i met my cousin who is mechanical engineer!

hehe, since chance is given, i asked a lot of questions.

and now, i hav enough confident to be a successful engineer!!!

i started to think about my future....

my cousin told me it is actually easy to be a mechanical engineer If i had a modicum of sense and strength.

i believe in myself, im sure i can do it!

now, the 1st thing is to cure my nonchalant attitude.
i must be independent to settle all the prob with myself!!

so, these r the things to do:
  1. keeps my room neat and tidy.
  2. wash my car once a week.
  3. change my bedsheet on time.
  4. bring my timax for jogging every morning.
  5. drink much water as i can.

these are neccessary to build a well organised lifestyle!!!

so i shud work hard to gif myself a success!!!

i wanna be an engineer!!!!dun wanna trades in meat or fruits or anything in market!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..tidying ur room,washing ur car might be a great training for u in order to settl "big matter" later...

hands are yours,how well you going to generate them are up to you.

firm motivation and fueled up inspiration will definitely drive u to the aim.

kekeke..quotes from Panzee Chan aka armpit max..take k Key

Anonymous said...

so did u manage to do it?^^

haha.^^

hey, found any part time job?

Anonymous said...

huan says..
nw onli confident wif ur mechanical engineering ar...
ganbatte in ur organised lifestyle la...!!should b like this last time liao la