Friday, September 12, 2008

the day before PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA

hoooooommmm~~~~-)
facing the tedious lecture notes of pengajian malaysia at 10am on my bed.
after 2 pages, i fall asleep again.

omg!!!
when i was awake,i glanced at my watch, edi 2pm!!!!
hahahaha...
in this 4hours sleep, i dream bout MAX who is in CHINA now.
in tht dream, she joined db GANG for badminton in club.
and after tht dinner at ITALIANNESE
i was so curious bout how she got back in just 1month time?
i guess i miss her quite a lot.
study hard CHINA MAX.

after that, i wish i could continue with my revision.
selfpity.....aih...y it is compulsory to take this shitting subject?
it took my valueble time away from studying electrical.
aih..i hv a sneaking desire to cancel my little mozart class tonight, but i cant be so selfish.


omg..i wish i could continue blogging but my dad is coming back.
owwww!!!!he will be watching those terrific tedious hokkien taiwanese drama!
WTF!!!
okay guys, i'll back to my room n STUDY my PM edi...
aihhhh....i hope that i wun fall asleep.at least 1chapter pls.........