Monday, September 8, 2008

the war had just began

today i reached U at 7.30am to equip myself b4 the 9am test.

once i reached, i start doing revision with coursemate.

specially thanks to TAO YAN GUI to give me some advices although doesn't seems useful.

at least it benifits me.

hmm...this open book test is considered easy compare with the previous thermodynamics.

i surely will pass this test!!!so confident!!!
ngek ngek ngek^.^

the next test will be on wednesday--numerical n statistic!hope can score A!

all maxs: study well oh!!after exam lets go relax!!!!!!yoyoyo!!!

ME G1: study well oh!!after exam go singapore n johor!!!yoyoyo!!

2nd aunty and LOUDAO: take care oh!after exam will come over to visit u!!!muacksss~

teacher MA: wait for me oh!!i wanna work after my exam to earn some pocket money!

prawn: after my exam, u r gone!take care^.^

these points has given me motivation to study well!!!!