Thursday, May 22, 2008

touching+a bit moodless...

hihi every1..
tonite im leading to langkawi island..
for my 4days 2 nites trip!
my mood now shud be happy, but dunno y..
feel so dunno how to describe~
worried about real max..hahaha.
hope everything is fine for him!
n hope tht he do miss me lots!!!(as i wil do so..)
max, i love u!
then...im really touched by my dad.
juZ now, he asked me:"how much u use for tht trip?"
i said...:"VERY VERY MUCH~!!"
but........
hahaha.he gave me rm200.(better than nth)
cuZ i expect he wun gif me even 1 cent.
then, my plan to bank can cancel edi!cuZ i tot i need to take money out from there..
ngek ngek ngek..my dad is so kind~~~~~
so now, time for me to practise my piano!!!
cuZ, im reli untalented!(not like eemei..geng talented)
cry~~~~~~~~~~~
im reli working hard for tht, but the results r not desirable~
aih~~~~~~~~~~cry~~~~~~~~~
kill me prisssssss~~~~y im so bodoh~~

No comments: