Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hmm!!!!NEW SEMESTER...



started from 26th of may, im a year2 sem1 student in utar setapak.=)


i stepped in skul with quite gud mood.


but stepped out with bad bad mood.


y say so?


my super super gay timetable made me mad..how come will like tht?


it tied my time!! i dun even hv freetime to do my own stuff!!(even my piano lesson)


tuesday having class til 7pm..
last nite, i reached home edi 9pm!man, is 9pm!!!!
my dinner time suppose to be 6.30pm!
arrrggghhhhhhh!!!im reli reli angry!!!!who can calm me down!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!
wanna eat ppl edi!!!


n then..thursday is the worst 1...


from 8am to 7pm..in between i got 6 hours break.


saturday stil having class til noon~aih~~~~~~


aih~~~


n tht day was juZ not my day!!!


my car breakdown on half way after i finish my lunch with my sis at mc donald..


n...my router modem was "breakdown" as well...


aih~~~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

雨后就会出现彩虹

Anonymous said...

彼此彼此~
我很恨我的时间表~
讨厌那个break超级无敌长~
我们可以抗议吗?

jerry said...

aih..edi complained la..but the 7pm totally kenot change..n saturday oso...den change others oso = no change dao...sucksss

Anonymous said...

I think they are encouraging you to stay in uni longer for co-curriculum activities =P

Anyway you all got car, can go anywhere you like la. But just that you are taking a risk of "missing" the evening class.

By any chance, can you actually change the timetable? Say like change the time slot of the subject?

jerry said...

asked edi la..they said kenot..