Saturday, May 17, 2008

*******DISCOVERY*******

oh all my dear frens...
i was cleaning my room for the whole morning..
n...i discovered smth tht reli "FRIGHTENED" me..
so..i share with u all...hope they could make u all revise the old memories...


1st, remember this?i stil keep few..cuZ...easy PONTENG mar..

2nd, hahaha..he is stil my idol...since form1(2001)






3rd, this cute little guy..reli...got a bright future..=P




i appreciate this sandal..reli


this cute little gal is same to has a bright future









this baby..is me




these r my teeth...i wun 4gt them..as they helped me to munch foods




this is my 2005's bday gift







heheh...my pride






my idol when i was 5..






jacky is stil the best!








year 2002?2001?4gt...but we were leading to genting!






my box







wht is inside?




letters..




greeting card




bobo's writting n drawimg



letters from yuexin,bobo,sim,sifu...



letters from primary teacher




letters from bobo tan..my best fren ever





bookmarks from frens

their writting bhind..

memorable photo in photo frame

so frens..time for u all to clean up ur messy room!u wil find out smth reli interesting..stil got lots of memorable things to be posted...

to be continue....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also found out something interesting during this sem break.. kakakaka..
wei~ that 请假单s really funny wei~ XD

jerry said...

hahaha...yea~but i wil stil keep it...these r all my precious moments

Anonymous said...

haha... ur bro..
really got bright future...

Anonymous said...

中学生性教育... lol...

You still keep it until now. Gam dong...

jerry said...

sure keep it lar!!!from my lovely dongxiao n longsern n all my frens lerh!!!!!aahahha...when i saw tht book=see u!!hahahaha

littlesmall said...

wah.. those photo shows that v r changed.. look back the pic still so young..now... haiz...