Saturday, March 7, 2009

touching and rushing day

friday.
2--3 solid mechanics II
3--5 Engineering design
5--7 Engineering Analysis test
due to the hardworkingNEss of mine..i decided to go Uni at 9am to do revision on my 5pm test.

how lucky....utar no electric leh! "short circuit"???
ahhahaha...
then...the 2--5 lecture classes were cancelled but we stil waiting for the 5pm test.

hmm...7.30pm gotto teach tuition. So the whole day, i just eat bread.

thnx for all LENGZAI coursemate especially KWOK SENG bought me the cheese bun.


ahahahaha!!reli damn touching when u all pass me tht... @.@

3 comments:

cool_ks said...

wah, my name appeared twice in a row oh, really gan tong, haha..^^

of coz buy bread for u lah, one bread where can tahan so many hours oh? haha...^^

jerry said...

twice?hahahahah!!!!!!!!haha!!!
u meant the lengzai is ur name too??

cool_ks said...

i meant the last post of urs oso got my name appeared..^^ eh, by the way how u noe my nick name is leng zai? wakaka..^^