Wednesday, March 18, 2009

fight for my fight

Within 1 week time, i've take selangor bus, lrt, ktm and my leg as transport. It's really not bad but KTM....
hahaha...if KTM is as clean as LRT. I would like to take it everyday since there was a lengcai smile to me ytd! =)

And, kwokseng, u're such a wonderful guy! Thnx for your 好意 ytd..hehehe!
as u said the probability of crime is incredible low on me...dun worry la!
hehehehe...i will buy an umbrella^^
EE WEN is always a man in MEG1's eyes la!!!
dun POPO MAMA k??!!! yoyoyo!!

go go go!

2 comments:

cool_ks said...

-____- be a good man no good return, nxt time i wont say so much, jz abandon u at the roadside, wakakaka..^^

anyway, becareful lah, '雯兄'haha..^^

jerry said...

wah!!!!!where got no good return oh!i always so love u guys!haiyoh!