Saturday, March 14, 2009

my 1st ever accident in BLACK FRIDAY

FRIDAY 13/3/2009

"无语问苍天。。。bad luck is still stick with me =("

BAD LUCK is still with me, but today..it spread a little to my driver--BOOM.

On the way to UTAR, in MRR II. Our Honda crash to another TOYOTA.

HONDA vs TOYOTA = 两败俱伤

Sorry to boom as i knew i'm really hving bad luck recently.....

If im not taking the cake of chauhan,...
If im not having tutorial classes,...
If im not having bad lucks,...
If.....if...if......

I WILL ACCOMPANY U UNTIL UR PARENTS CAME.

BUT im taking the cake of chauhan,...
BUT im hving tutorial class,...
BUT im hving bad lucks,....

SO I BETTER DUN STICK WITH U!
as a result cheehuan fetch me on the middle of the way....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAUHAN =) cheerssss

3 comments:

bunbun said...

wah very suei le~~~
u guys ok ma??

yj said...

max...why u don wait boom's parents come juz leave...if i am the 1 who is waiting alone thr...i will cry lo...anyway...the accident sure is not caused by ur bad luck...don think tat...

jerry said...

yaloh....but cheehuan came edi..i oso feel i budui din pei him...but nvm la..pass jo...next time when i accident, i oso will ask him dun wait me...as punishment