Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~after ball~

now is 10th march, 8.30am.
Last nite was the memorable ball for everyone, so averagely we slept at 3am.
But why i woke up that early?

arrgghhh~!!cant asleep la! My hp's sim card being BLOCked!!

duno wht happen!!!!!!!!!!!


but...quite happy for last nite's dance!(although i dance like robot, stil got another robot be my partner, not bad not bad) Next time we can form a team call ROBOT COUPLE.

hahahaha...MEG1...good job! but din hunted for any target....so pity...nvm..i will always be with u guys~~~~~cheerss!!c u guys later at 3pm tutorial. I WILL NOT SKIP!

4 comments:

cool_ks said...

sry lah, din manage to dance with u, haha..^^
but still got so many guys invite u for dance, aint bad at all eewen, haha..^^
yeng!!!

jerry said...

wht aint bad at all woh~~~~stil wan tease me..
aih..sad la..invite u to dance with me u oso rejcted me

Anonymous said...

aiya! i should go ler...somebody so willing to dance...haha!!!

jerry said...

hahahaha...yaloh!u shud go!