Wednesday, August 27, 2008

~recovery from illness, back to the queen mode~

hey guys, after 1 week battle with the illness.
your queen is back to here!

last thursday, i was busy doing the electrical assignment while fighting with the illness.
unfortunately, i was defeated by the sickness!

so...
friday...
saturday...
sunday..
monday..
tuesday..

i was staying at home.
and also i've been consulted 2doctor, taken 8pils perday.

n today!!
is my day!
the slow recovery from illness reli torture me!

guys, in this illness week, i din see any difference with my weight, it is same as b4 i sick.
mean...i stil that fat!
hahahah...

tomorrow, i wil go to skul.
since every1 miss me so much!


every1 love me so much!
i knew~~~~~~
coursemate, family, my dog, friends......

every1.........
except LIM CHU HANG..i duno y suddenly this name wil popped up in my mind.
i juZ dont wanna be loved by this fellar!!!!
and of course atom juZ same as LIM CHU HANG

4 comments:

cool_ks said...

haha, yaya, faster come bk, we all miss u so much..^^

jerry said...

i understand...
every1 need me so much.
hahahaha

Fabio_Cloud05 said...

muahahaha...lim chu hang u oso rmb aa...i almost forget this name liao leh...no wonder 'triangle' oso can rmb dao so clear la...muahahaha

jerry said...

hahahaha....