Thursday, August 7, 2008

a gay free thursday =)

i realise that i fall in love with thursday.
hehehehe~~
bcuZ i can skip wht class i wanna skip!

and hv nice slp until noon!

omg~~~so nice~~~~

hahahha......

so let's start with my dreamS last nite.

at 1st, i dreamt about ROASTER!
omg!!!!!tht was reli a nitemare for me!
n was yelling!!!but no1 rescue me!

then i awake~~~
SIenzzz...

then, i dreamt bout my mom.
she gave me a hp decoration as my bday present!
(omg, the feeling is so real for me!!i was touching for sure!and, i gav her a kiss and hug)
hahahaha..so shy~~

but suddenly....
BANG!!!(my dad open the door n shout:"eemei!!!!6.15am edi!!Wake up!)
he accidentally break my storyline with mom, n...
the outcome was...I WOKE UP..MY SIS STILL SLEEPING...

omg omg omg...

then another dream started...
dowan to say liao..


so many gay dreamSss...

No comments: