Monday, August 11, 2008

hooray for malaysia's badminton!

today is monday.
a tiring day.
and also a happy day for malaysian.

b4 skul, i watched lee chong wei's match.
a tremendously nice game.he WON!

this is a great opening of my day.

at skul, finally i done my report but due to some technical prob, i failed to pass up on time.

nvm...

then, i finish my last experiment at 6pm!
wow~**clap clap**proud of myself!
hahaha..but i get my fingers hurt when i smoothen the alloy and carbon with the machine.
so...i better smoothen it manually..

mom said:"好心啦。。later ur hand rough rough..very ugly..."

i thought it will become smoother n smoother??
nvm...as my coursemate always told me..:"you oso owned edi..nonit worry"

ok..so i din worry about that.


n at nite, my idol, wong choong hann won the match.
with his ages, it is a miracles!!!(as kwok seng said)
hahaha..but he is the best for me.(dun peduli so much!!)

n now..im seriously tired!
very tired..n fingers reli pain!
how to play piano tmr???
omg omg!!!



nite every1...
muacksss

HOOOOORAAAAYy

No comments: