Friday, June 20, 2008

THE BUSIEST DAY FOR ME

wht i wanna tell is edi written on the tittle..

THE BUSIEST DAY FOR ME..

from 6am i woke up, i non stop using my hand, finger and also mu brain.

Assignment Assignment Assignment......

Reportsss reportss reports.....

tutorial tutorial tutorial....

piano piano pianoo....

dad's work dad's work dad's work.......

driving here and there....

and the piano class reli fainted me.
every notes i was playing like so annoying in my ears!
n i felt blur for wht i playing.
my brain get stuck n kenot work properly.
hand and brain and also my finger kenot coorporate well.
my brain is seriously "STARVE"!!!
help me!
i need a BREAK!!!!!




tmr....
will be a busy day too..
pray for me =)
music class again...but this time the damage for my ear n brain will be DOUBLED as i need to face the music notes as well as LITTLE KIDS!!!!! stay far from me!!!!


GANBATE!!!
i can do it!

No comments: