Tuesday, June 23, 2009

this is the mood of mine for this moment...i miss my bed.. now is 11.03pm, i am still doing the mechanics of machine's report. And i am still brainstorming.
and just now...i figured that i looks pale and old.
W-H-Y?

monday, tues, weds, fri, sat also giving tuition.
and i got 10 labs....assignments...bla bla bla...

AND!!!my dad's works!!!!


n now....no results for my discussion part of report.
so..i go do housework....... WASH PLATES!!!
wht the!!!i din eat tonite...stil need to wash...


damnnnnnn tired~~~~~~





my schedule is full and packed. Even got no time for my dearest max.

3 comments:

cool_ks said...

go bed lah, haha..^^

'u looked pale and old', i think maybe if u dun eat so many durian den u can get pretty and young, so which 1 u wan to choose?

yr apperance?

or......DURIAN? haha..^^

jerry said...

durian....

Anonymous said...

more fruits will keep you young lenglui