Thursday, January 15, 2009

being soo cat day

today, i decided to go to Uni for the 3 hours moral lecture since i solved the transport problem. My lovely brother arrange the transport for me for today, his friend will take me home. So, i woke up at 6am to brush teeth, take a bath to make myself fresh, eat.... Mom sent me to cheehuan's house and played with his BLACKY for awhile. And, chauss was following too since he edi skipped classes for 3days. On the middle of the way, cheehuan got kooho's call and shout :"MOM'S (ma de)" ahahhaha..we knew wht happened edi, the lecture had cancel the class.





oh my god!!!!!! WHY a hard working student as me deserved this? We edi almost reached Uni..So, 5 of us with huan's Myvi took a breakfast at Genting Klang and back home.......





I AM REALLY A SOOCAT who gained 4kg in 3months holiday. T.T






photos captured by my new bought webcam ler!!!clear le?

can sense the 4kg gained by my chubby face?omg~~~~~

No comments: