Friday, April 24, 2009

touching day b4 final exam


after teaching tuition, i reached home at 9smth.


And b4 i was trying to take out the moral's note, i got a sms. this is the contents:


"Dear Ee Wen,

It's a rainy night in Penang and i'm reading through and trying to select the winning entries for my school's essay writing competition. How are you doin in KL? A form six student at the Penang Chinese Girls' High School reminds me of you since her facial features are almost similar to yours. I suppose you must be studying or watching Tv at this time. Your English teacher, Mr. Steven Teoh."


My mood is reli....i dunno how to describe!
his msg brightened my world, i feel that at least i'm being remembered by some1!!!

i do reli miss him for couple of months edi..since he hasnt reply my e-mail.

Hope that i can go penang as soon as possible! I miss u teacher!!!!

every sms he sent, i keep in my hp.
im touched....seriously T.T

7 comments:

cool_ks said...

haha, ur sir noe u so well..^^

eewen, better study lo, tmr moral, dun watch tv dy, haha..^^
good luck..^^

Anonymous said...

walao...so nice...
my english teacher is andenia~haha...

jerry said...

hahahaha...wht la..i told him i was studying but not watching tv....
ya..he is the best teacher in my list!

bunbun said...

yuan lai he remember u coz u watch tv... hehehehe

Vyvonne said...

Steven teoh is really nice!!

Add oil Ee wen ^^

big hug for you when i see you...

jerry said...

ah ma?serious?i need ur big hug!!!!! **muacksss**

Vyvonne said...

sure sure!!!

U really remind me of steven teoh!! hahahahahahahhaa