Monday, December 15, 2008

beginning of the week


hmm, today is monday. The weather is freezingly cold for me since it is raining season. Hahaha... my mood for today is still good as yesterday, all because of the dumb dumb friend--BEH BEH. (But he is no longer dumb dumb, i still miss the dumb dumb face as previous=P, so...eat more!!) He helps me to edit the blog. ehh? Cant't say so, he just guide me or teach me how to edit the blog and add a song. So, i was happy and i am happy because of my cleverness. =)


okay, finish a cup of KOPI O and biscuits. My tummy is GAY satisfy now...how wonderful =)


And, dbh is back from sg long!!!!!! Hoooray~~~~~~~!!!!!

(yy, dbh is back dbh is back dbh is back!!!!!)


i edi finish half of my work, so..... work hard!! if not my new year will not be the happy 1 with new clothes! ngek ngek ngek ngek **grins**


bsides, yesterday i met 2 dogs at my dad's factory. Oh my gosh, the puppy was just......so cute!!!!!!! made me 4gt about my timax for few seconds when playing with him. Oh sorry max~~mummy still that love u!!!! **heart** MUACKSSSsss





last but not least, hope everything goes smooth today including my gay interview =) May god bless me. peace peace peace v(^.^)v

2 comments:

shinwei14 said...

wa..you're giving out compliment everywhere hor..msn blog facebook..haha..thx thx..=)

you want dumb dumb? haha..my bro la..he's super dumb dumb now..haha..

jerry said...

hahahahha.....u r so evil!!!!!ur bro is damn cute la, tell him teacher yap likes him so much compare with his evil bro.. ^.^