Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just for KINGSTOn & Bun




hmm...early in the morning...


i brought my timax to accompany me to buy breakfast!


hm....i think he is enjoy being fetched by me..


he wanna open the car door himself..but...


impossible la!!!!hahaha..stupid timax!!


since two of u(bun & boom) wanted to see my new post..


aih~~no choice la..im so kind hearted!


so i write this blog b4 i go MC study with boom boom!!!


hahaha..this time reli wanna study already!


everyday oso tell myself:"today must study le!!"


but ended up with a short nap...ZzzZZzzZzzzzzZzzz...


and said:"tmr oni study!"


everyday got tomorrow~~so when is my time to study?


stupid n lazy me~~


kill me pls...


e eeeheemm!!


yesterday, 15th april 2008 was timax's bday! he is 2 year old edi!!


congrats me ba!


i bought him his favourite CHEESE tart~ahhah!


ok!goin to take a bath`~^.^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

38... 14th may or 14th apr.... lol...
own max bday oso dunno... hehehe....

eiei... me oso everyday tell myself must study le...
but everytime end up wasting time dunno do wat... sienzz ah...
final getting nearer and nearer but still hvn study ah.... die lo...

after final go wet prs...~~~

jerry said...

opsssss....
soli ...is 15th april~~hahaha
i sotliao~~

jerry said...

hahaha..we stil wan study anot???

Anonymous said...

haha.... study pls

jerry said...

dowan study prisss