Friday, April 11, 2008

10,11 april 2008

10 april 2008, thursday

erm, yesterday was thursday! we G1 join G2's dynamics tutorial. actually nth special, but..my groupmate wanna make it so "special"..they keep lufing..all is my faulth..soli lo..but pls dun luf at me again la!!!!im pity enuf kay???


then, we brought cameraSss to take photo wif tutor!hehehe..n im lucky to get tutor's msn....tht is my only motive of taking photo, izit? actually no lo..


then, our plan was to clb b'day with veron--a very nice guy in our group!

initial plan: 3pm --- after skul, move from uni to kepong
3++pm---play layang-layang at the park in selayang.
5++pm---clb b'day...sure we need to buy a cake. n hv our dinner.
8pm--- movie time!


but...the heavy rain had spoilt our plan..
so...


final plan: 3pm---after skul, mv from uni to kepong TGV, "L" is the movie
3++pm---lepak at jusco to wait for the mv show.
4.10pm---show time!!
6++pm---cake time!
8pm--- went GEI DAK SEIk..



i hope veron hd fun yesterday!n today is his bday!

happy bday veron!


and G1 guys keep lufing at me bout smth...(is this included in our plan?)
i dun like ATOM even PARTICLE~~~


there are some pics to share with..




11 april 2008, friday

hello, today is friday. since ytd i edi decided to ponteng today~ it's reli no point goin to uni. waste petrol oni rite? i think zeehuan agree wif me~

when i wake up, i feel so boring. so, cheewai is boring as well!hahaha...i dated him to go mv with me!yes, i did it!!!hahahaha.... (sounds like i like him, but actually he dun like me oni~no jokes!!!)

how is my breakfast?!!?omg...alone again?N-O=NO!!! and suddenly, "KINGSTON" popped up in msn, he is reli my life-saver! i found some1 to accompany me! and we went my neighbour's mamak to hv our breakfast and hv a chat there..n i told him my trouble..but he seems like make fun on me!(as my groupmate did =.=")

okay, after our breakfast!! when we goin to leave...from far, we saw 2 tiny cyclist (i mean bicycle) moving near to us! OMG!!!!!!!!!

these 2 little 坏蛋 was our students from 6c and 6j!they name "surrender" and "Macco"~ 江三易改,本性难移。they shouted rude words...=.=" how sad are we...as a teacher, this shud not hv happen!but..it is happened! but nvm, im not teacher anymore! chat wif them a short while~ reli funny seeing them.

their 1st reaction seeing us is.... 老师,你们拍拖啊?给我们看到了!!then, no choice...honghan said...没有办法咯,酱都给你们看到,我们没有话好讲了!they seems so happy to 拆穿us...

then, we leave...they saw i fetch honghan...to honghan, they said:"wah, man fetched by woman..no use eh!!" honghan replied:"u got anot? u2 can anot?u wan oso dun hv lar"

wht kind of teacher is this??????(gud teacher lo)

aih...kids r reli kids...we aren't couple oso~ but explanation is needless! okay, thts all!!

goin to prepare edi!haahha..later cheewai will come n pick me up for mv~^.^

No comments: