Tuesday, March 25, 2008

~tuesday~

hmm..today is tuesday.
class started at 8am to 12pm.

8am-9am : maths
9am-11am: solid mechanics
11am-12pm: manufacturing

y i cant c kooho in math class??he told me he wil attend today's class last nite..
but ended up wif....cant wake up...aih~~disappointed la!

hahaha..but...i skip the SOLID MECHANICS class...
not to play but juZ for the stupid G-clamp.
opss....tired..after tht..i stop at half and go attend manufacturing lecture.

then...12pm started to do the G-clamp again!!!
until 3smth....i juZ left the last part----SPRAY!

so...i think i need to fetch my sis..i rush back!!
opss..such a gud sister~~~
then, i hv choosen the red colour to spray~~~~

yea yea yea!i finish my G-clamp at 5.30pm~!!!!
gud timing!then i fetch my sis to piano..n i bought 5jagungssss..tasty!!!=)
then back home rest a while...went out to fetch sis from piano again..
wht a tiring day~~~:(

now, its time to start my report!!!!
report report report, u r such an idiot!!!





my baby with me..all hand made!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keke..congrats oOoO..finally finish ur "baby" le...hehe..very nice le..good work!!praise u le..dun fly dun fly..haha..