Monday, March 24, 2008

"HOW WAS UR ICE SKATING?"

9am, boom:"hey..how was ur ice skating today?"
erm...i'm really HAK ZAi loOOooOoo..
soli chau, the ice skating we cant make it.hahahaha

when we reached sunway, oni we realize tht...the repair is in progress..in the skating tht place.
hmm...
no choice lo..we went to play daytona...aih..im the worst bcuZ I AM A GAL
aih...lose lo me!im always the last in the race..how come wil like tht?
next time i must at least defeat 1 of them..

then...we went archery!oh!!thts great!!
my 1st archery~~~~~wuohohohoho!!!

我的英姿


then..we went to watch a mv named "a long"...those guys feel so happy la!
non stop laughing in the cinema~~

after the mv, its time to eat!
but so sad, 16 of us eat in 4 different places...

then...its time for bowling..but...aiyak...kenot lar!my hand n shoulder is pain..u all play la!but i was stil enjoy the game~

n..the PROJET SUPERSTAR was juZ bside of our lane..

today...

  1. thaikwan's gf is pretty
  2. next time dun eat in different places pls..
  3. the PROJET SUPERSTAR is juZ human...nth special.
  4. i wil make more practices to improve my daytona racing.=.=
  5. b4 goin any activity please check izit available.
  6. LDP is reli suckSss..JAM die~~~

hm..time to do report~~MAT X reports oso need to summit..
aih...i thought friday oni summit the Gclamp report..how i know~

when i reach home, i check my inbox..the dailou!!!!said must summit thurs cuZ he is busy!!wht the.....FISH!!!!!y always like tht??????!!!?!?!?!?!?stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im not free at all!!!!n my dad keep disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KANASAI!!

3 comments:

nick3yhan said...

haiyooyoo.....dun so moody la u !!!
make me bo mood oso...
4 me tis week is bz like hell...g-clamp la, g-clamp report la...bla bla bla...

anyway, dun feel too stress n moody la k ?
keep smiling as u alwiz do ^^

k la, wan sleep ad...tata

Anonymous said...

ee wen...
u so sui lar..
go pyramid oso dun call me out...
ask me 1st mar... i knoe the ice skating maintenance mar..
hehe.. next time go out lar..
siaoway

jerry said...

hehehe...k lo...next time sure call u!but u seems like so busy mar