Monday, February 9, 2009

CHAP GOR MEI

today is CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY!
so...wish every1 in the world is happy!
those who r single and hope to be "double" will get their beloved one soon.
those who r "double" will bcum sweeter and sweeter.
those who r single n wish to maintain single as me, will get back their LUCK!
i need luck
i need luck
i need luck
i need luck
i need luck!!!!! MA LI MA LI HOOM!!!



giving tuition at 7.30 at sri gombak, so...as a responsible teacher, i off to sri gombak at 6pm. Who noe, the bad luck is still surrounded me!!!!!!! i was trapped in the GAY traffic jam, reli want to cry when i saw the scene!!! But somehow, a rainbow cheered me up! =) i reached andy's hse at 8smth. So sorry to him, cuZ he needed to replace me for 30mins class but stil paying me!hahahah..thnx a million~~~~


so~~~happy CHAP GOR MEI to all my friends. DB gang and....MEG1!!!! last year we were at EYE ON MALAYSIA but this year dun hv any activities!!! arrgghhh!!!

No comments: