Sunday, October 5, 2008

the best and only man in my heart


he is the man in my heart.
today, taken dinner at sentul LAO HIONG, i met LOU DOU again.
haha, dun misunderstand, he isn't my real dad, but i used to call him LOU DOU as wht my cousins did.
but nth wrong also, wht he did to me, even better than my real dad.i cant deny that he loves me too much, and so do i.
i love my dad too, but.....he wun hold my hand, gif me a hug....or even touch my head.
after finish the dinner, i faster run over LOU DOU and hold his hand.
hmmm...the feeling is so sweet.
at tht moment, once again the feel being loved by sum1 has comes back!
i'm reli satisfied with this feeling, n walking bhind while holding loudou's hand!!!
omg...i realized that i need somebody's love too!somebody's care!somebody's hug!
he will ask me the questions that my dad wun ask..
when u graduated ar?
how is ur study?
izit stress?
must take care when u're working.
hehehehe...im reli touched.
feel like crying.
loudou, i love u 4eva n eva~~~~~~
gif u a kiss, muackssss!!!
every1, i reli love LOUDOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@.@

3 comments:

cool_ks said...

wakaka, i think if ur dad see it, i wonder wut his face look like..^^

sum words need not to be spoken out, haha..^^

gambateh monkey.
^^

jerry said...

my dad wun see tht...
n he wun mind....

Anonymous said...

it is no surprise tht lou dou being the best rather than ah pa=)
lou dou really love you a bunch,you are his daughter!!a true daughter