Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wednesday 23.07.2008

today is a good wednesday for me.
but yesterday was the lousiest tuesday for me.

sim, i'm taking practical test for grade5.

aih... **heavy sigh**
i think there was smth stuck in my brain last nite, i was totally not in condition when teacher asking me whether wanna take the test.

n she keep persuiding me, n i need to think of my sis's condition.
so, my stucking brain told me, :"y dun u just take the test? to improve urself"

aih... **heavy sign**
y am i so stupid being controlled by my stupid dump dump brain?????
after teacher persuading, i directly bought the scales and pieces..
cost me 48BUCKSS...
omg...money is not enuf!!

hmm...... **heavy sign**

after i back home, i asked myself.
  1. am i sure i got enuf time to do practice?
  2. am i sure i can pass this test?
  3. am i sure im qualified to take the test?
  4. am i sure i wanna pick the same songs as my sis? (she is damn pro)
  5. am i sure im not wasting my money for the test?

am i sure...am i sure..am i sure???

am i sure im YAP EE WEN?

aaaaa!!!!

wht a stupid decision!!!

yap ee wen, can u be smart a bit when making decision?? books edi bought, .... say wht oso useless...

accept it ba!

i must tell myself....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

GANBATEH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can do it!!!